Monday, December 1, 2014

Coconut Pancakes

A wonderful grain free pancake option. It is a little bit sweeter and much lighter then almond pancakes, (a recipe I will share later.) My youngest requests these pancakes almost every morning. 

Coconut Pancakes

Ingredients:
-3 eggs
-4 Tbsp Organic butter (melted)
1/4 cup milk
1/4 tsp vanilla
6 Tbsp Coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 cup Xylitol (I have found that it makes the pancakes taste much better then the Stevia does.
2 tsp coconut oil to cook in. (You do not need much the butter in the batter helps it to not stick, but I have found that for the first pancake I have to have a little something in the pan.)

Directions:
* Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl and all the wet ingredients in another. Then add the wet to the dry ingredients. 
Over medium heat add 2-3 Tbsp of batter to the skillet. Makes approx. 10 cakes.



My youngest enjoying some breakfast.

Many blessings to you on this fine night. 

No comments: