Friday, February 24, 2017

Lego Love

We are a big time Lego loving family. I am not ashamed to admit I am living a second childhood in my love for the Lego Friends series. I am constantly amazed at the creativity and variety that exists with Lego sets.
My daughter has been into Lego since Christmas three years ago.  Her brother was not to be left out though. While she was looking for animal Friends sets he was collecting the Chima animal warrior sets. Then my girl moved on to the animal rescue sets and son number one collected some Star Wars. Now my girl is really into the puppy sets and her brother is so excited about the super heroes. Can you see a theme with my girl. She is totally a big hearted, animal loving, (perhaps one day veterinarian) girl. I do joke a bit, because she loves all the friends sets and is now also getting into the DC girls sets too. It does seem like my boy though is a source of constant variety.
These newest sets they pick out and purchased themselves, with money earned from chores and special tasks. I find they hold a little more value when they are responsible for earning enough money to buy their desired treats.

Anyone else out there a Lego Fan? What are your favorite builds?

Many blessings this fine, engineering night.--Kate

No comments: