Wednesday, October 15, 2014

While waiting, will wrap-up.

You know what hospital waiting rooms are good for? Finishing up your sewing repair work. You know what they are not good for? Keeping two babes under the age of 5 entertained for two hours. Now before you panic thinking that a family member has had a major medical emergency. I was just there as a required designated driver after a very routine medical procedure. Everything came back with a clean bill of health.

Today ended up being good news for health and good news for my to do list. The first drawer in the dresser was filled with projects that have been sitting in my repair pile for at least a year, I think some have been needing repair for three years. So it was definitely time to get them done. After today the drawer now looks like this.


Most of today's pile was holes that needed to be stitched closed. The black sweater had a stitch come loose and the white dress was pulling out at the seams.












I have a few more garments that need to be repaired with the sewing machine and if I get those done before bed, I will get them posted.

Many blessings to you on this fine night--Kate

No comments: