Friday, March 6, 2015

Birthday Party Eve

I know that it is a little bit crazy to say that one of my favorite things is the night before the Birthday party of my kids, but I love it. Even though it is filled with house cleaning, present wrapping, gift bag stuffing and cake making. The anticipation of the excitement my child will feel the next day is just so intoxicating.

Right now as I write this I am elbow deep in "Frozen's" Elsa swag, I can smell the birthday cake baking, I have a small pile of dishes to wash up, I am writing a note to my husband to pick up an Elsa gift bag so I can put all of my girl's wrapped gifts into it and I am excited. I can not wait to participate in my daughter's excitement and plans for her big day.

This event has already been a few months in the making, (at least for my daughter,) and I do not think either of us can believe that the day is almost here.

Yea! Cake is done.

Many blessing to you this fine Birthday eve.--Kate

P.S. Expect more wonder-filled details of the big event tomorrow.

No comments: