Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Crossed off the to do list.

Life is busy right now. I am trying to get my house ready for company and I have a really big sewing contract in the works. I was tempted, so very tempted to skip my wrap-up today. These are the moments that I created the blog for in the first place. It is much too easy to fill up time and let the to do list grow and grow. 

The project I finally tackled today and am now able to cross off the list is cleaning out the dryer. The dryer has been acting up for a while now. I was thinking the problem was a build up of dryer lint and dust bunnies. So I took some pieces off gave the whole machine a good vacuum and put all the pieces back on. 



There were no surprises in the machine, just a lot of dust and lint as I expected, but in moving the machine I found a piece to one of the kid's toys that had been missing since Christmas. I also found a plastic coin that must have been part of a toy from the previous home owners that had managed to go through the whole system and was stuck in the venting shaft. 

After procrastinating on this project for so long it feels really good to finally have it done. My little helpers also really enjoyed cheering me on as I put it all back together again. 




Many blessings to you this fine night.--Kate

No comments: