Thursday, November 6, 2014

Mismatched storage containers.

One thing that drives me crazy is Tupperware. We have a drawer of it and only half of it seems to fit together. I feel like I am cleaning out that drawer all the time to make sure that everything in there has its match and the very next time I go to that drawer I find pieces that do not fit. Also it seems as though there is twice as much and the drawer is hard to close. Where are all of these mismatched pieces coming from?

Do not get me wrong, I love plastic storage containers when used in other areas of our life. For example to corral those renegade toys, to hold all of the soaps that seem to take over the bathroom and to keep all of my craft and sewing supplies organized and easy to find. For some reason the containers in the kitchen refuse to stay in order.

Today's thing mismatched plastic containers. Now once again I am going through the drawer and out goes the separated sets. Of course next week I will find that missing lid under the refrigerator. 


Many blessings to you on this fine autumn evening.--Kate

No comments: