Friday, February 27, 2015

Rainbow Loom

One of my favorite things is learning a new craft. I think I mentioned that there is nothing I will not try. On one of our frequent trips to the local craft store my daughter discovered the rubber band bracelet loom. She is as big a fan of art and craft making as I am and she loves jewelry. So this product definitely caught her eye. It was also on a special feature sale which caught mine.
 
We bought it before all the chaos began so unfortunately it sat for a while. Finally this week I pulled it out thinking it would be a great way to involve my daughter for an hour or so. Little did I know that it would keep her engrossed for the whole day and 15 bracelets would be the result. These will be the thank you gifts for her "Frozen" Birthday party. This of course was her idea.

So once again we have a new crafting hit on our hands. (All we need, another crafter filling up the house. Okay to be honest I completely love it.)

Many blessings to you this fine and fun night.--Kate

No comments: