Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Using Up the Scraps.

I have a strong passion for finding new or beautiful things to use in craft and sewing projects. I also have a hard time throwing away things that I think I may be able to reuse in some creative way. As a result I have nearly as many rescued/recyclable items in my projects stash as I have new.

A few of my old projects had fabric waste that were to small to be used at the time but too large for me to be okay with throwing them away. One project had left over scraps of organic cotton materials. From them I was able to make a pretty good pile of Mama's Milk Pads and Baby Bum Wipes.

My problem now is that I do not need them. Both of my babies are weened and my youngest is working hard on being potty trained. So any mamas out there who need these lovely items, or anyone who is soon to be attending a baby shower where the mama is looking for reusable organic items? If you have an interest or a need for these items please send me a message.

Many blessings on this fine evening.--Kate

No comments: