Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thank You Cards.

I do not know why but I am terrible about writing thank you cards. If I do not sit down immediately and write them there is a huge possibility that I will forget to write them all together. It is the same with Christmas cards. This year I sent out only half of my cards because I needed to update a fair number of addresses in my address book. By the time I verified they were right my mom was in the hospital and the cards were forgotten. So this time after my daughter's party I had the list of who gave what presents, I had the thank you cards and everything was located where it would be easy to sit down and write them and I completely forgot. I only remembered to finally write them today because I was trying to think of something for my Thursday's theme and I came across my little pile of cards and lists. The second I found them I called my daughter over and we wrote the notes labeled the envelopes and put them in the mail. So now I have a small respite until my son's birthday.
Does anyone else struggle with this?

Many blessings to you on this very fine evening.--Kate

No comments: